Want your questions answered on our show?
Josh Strittmatter is the founder and president of Strittmatter Wealth Management Group, LLC a Registered Investment Advisor located in downtown Fort Worth, TX. Josh is a Certified Financial Planner practicing for 16 years in DFW. His firm specializes in Retirement Planning, Estate Planning and Investment Management. All information discussed in today's program is meant to be educational only. For more information including key disclosures, please visit their website www.strittmatterwealth.com.
Good morning Josh! It is great to talk with you again this morning.
Before we get started this morning, I know you are always teaching classes and having workshops so why don’t you tell our listeners when and where your next one will be…
Retirement Planning Workshop
This is an interactive, 1.5 hour workshop where you will learn everything you need to know on how to retire successfully.
Location: Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth, TX
Dates and Time: 1st and 3rd Thursday of every month 6:30-8:00pm
How to Sign Up: 3 Ways
1. Go to www.strittmatterwealth.com and click on Education
2. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Call (817) 210-3444
1. Bill from Fort Worth asks “Is it a good idea to borrow money from my 401(k)?”
2. Alice from Richardson asks “Do you think that Social Security is going away?”
3. Jamie from Benbrook asks “I have heard that you can deduct your Required Minimum Distribution by giving it to charity. Is this true?”
4. Mark from Frisco asks “Is it better to save to a regular 401(k) or a Roth 401(k)”?
5. Jim from Arlington asks “Is gold a good investment right now?”
6. Bella from Weatherford asks “I own a small business and am trying to decide on what retirement plan to set up. What advice do you have?”
7. Miguel from Grand Prairie asks “My mother is no longer able to take care of her finances and I have heard a Power of Attorney is what I need to get to be able to sign on her accounts. Is this correct?”
8. Tracey from Carrollton asks “How much money can I put in my grandsons 529 plan per year?”
9. Andy from Keller asks “Is now a good time to buy a home in DFW or should I continue renting?”
10. Johnathon from Frisco asks “When will the next bear market hit and what should I buy when it does?”
You have been listening to Josh Strittmatter, owner of Strittmatter Wealth Management Group, located in downtown Fort Worth. Josh is a Certified Financial Planner and specializes in retirement planning, estate planning and investment management. If you would like to ask him questions directly, you can email him at email@example.com. You can also call him at 817-210-3444.