Want your questions answered on our show?
Josh Strittmatter is the founder and president of Strittmatter Wealth Management Group, LLC a Registered Investment Advisor located in downtown Fort Worth, TX. Josh is a Certified Financial Planner practicing for 16 years in DFW. His firm specializes in Retirement Planning, Estate Planning and Investment Management. All information discussed in today's program is meant to be educational only. For more information including key disclosures, please visit their website www.strittmatterwealth.com.
Good morning Josh! It is great to talk with you again this morning.
Before we get started this morning, I know you are always teaching classes and having workshops so why don’t you tell our listeners when and where your next one will be…
Retirement Planning Workshop
This is an interactive, 1.5 hour workshop where you will learn everything you need to know on how to retire successfully.
Location: Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth, TX
Dates and Time: 1st and 3rd Thursday of every month 6:30-8:00pm
How to Sign Up: 3 Ways
1. Go to www.strittmatterwealth.com and click on Education
2. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Call (817) 210-3444
1. Ray from Saginaw asks “What is the fastest way to become a millionaire?”
2. Jen from Fort Worth asks “Is there a good retirement calculator that can help me know when I can retire?”
3. Billy from Hursts asks “Can I pull money out of my IRA to help pay for my son’s college cost?”
4. Amy from Dallas asks “I own a small business and want to take a loan against my house to invest into my company. Is this a good idea?”
5. Cathy from Frisco asks “What is the maximum that I can save into my 403(b) retirement plan through the school that I work at?”
6. Dion from Grand Prairie asks “I am about to retire and start taking money out of my investment accounts to pay myself what I need to live. Is there a suggested order for which accounts to withdraw from first?”
7. Zach from Irving asks “How much income are you allowed to have before they limit your Roth Contributions?”
8. Venus from Fort Worth asks “If I have been laid off from my job, can I take money out of my 401(k) plan to pay for my medical premiums?”
9. Jim from Arlington asks “I have come to several of your classes Josh and have enjoyed everyone. Will you be teaching again this year and if so, what will you be teaching?”
10. Cloey from Weatherford asks “What is the magic number that I need to retire and not live under a bridge?”
You have been listening to Josh Strittmatter, owner of Strittmatter Wealth Management Group, located in downtown Fort Worth. Josh is a Certified Financial Planner and specializes in retirement planning, estate planning and investment management. If you would like to ask him questions directly, you can email him at email@example.com. You can also call him at 817-210-3444.