Want your questions answered on our show?
Josh Strittmatter is the founder and president of Strittmatter Wealth Management Group, LLC a Registered Investment Advisor located in downtown Fort Worth, TX. Josh is a Certified Financial Planner practicing for 16 years in DFW. His firm specializes in Retirement Planning, Estate Planning and Investment Management. All information discussed in today's program is meant to be educational only. For more information including key disclosures, please visit their website www.strittmatterwealth.com.
Good morning Josh! It is great to talk with you again this morning.
Before we get started this morning, I know you are always teaching classes and having workshops so why don’t you tell our listeners when and where your next one will be…
Retirement Planning Workshop
This is an interactive, 1.5 hour workshop where you will learn everything you need to know on how to retire successfully.
Location: Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth, TX
Dates and Time: 1st and 3rd Thursday of every month 6:30-8:00pm
How to Sign Up: 3 Ways
1. Go to www.strittmatterwealth.com and click on Education
2. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Call (817) 210-3444
1. Kenny from Euless asks “I have a pension at my work and I am trying to decide which option to take as there are many. Can you help a brother out?”
2. Sam from Flower Mound asks “I have been given stock options through my employer and am not sure if there is anything I should be doing with them. Please advise.”
3. Janice from Arlington asks “My company has a stock purchase plan. Is this something that you normally recommend to your clients?”
4. Tyesha from Dallas asks “I am retiring in December and have to do something with my 401(k). What do you recommend?”
5. James from Irving asks “I have a Health Savings Account that I am putting money in. Someone said that I lose the money at the end of the year if I don't use it. Is that true?”
6. Lori from Godley asks “I am interested in buying a new car. Any advice?”
7. Rick from Benbrook asks “I am a little anxious about the stock market right now. Should I put my money under my mattress?”
8. Tilly from Grand Prairie asks “My insurance agent is telling my to buy whole life insurance. Is this a good idea?”
9. Dawn from Arlington asks “What does it look like to do financial planning? Can you describe the process to the uninitiated?
10. Mary from Fort Worth asks “My husband and I tithe to the church each month and are about to retire and will be living on a fixed income. Do people that you work with still tithe once they are retired?”
You have been listening to Josh Strittmatter, owner of Strittmatter Wealth Management Group, located in downtown Fort Worth. Josh is a Certified Financial Planner and specializes in retirement planning, estate planning and investment management. If you would like to ask him questions directly, you can email him at email@example.com. You can also call him at 817-210-3444.