Want your questions answered on our show?
Josh Strittmatter is the founder and president of Strittmatter Wealth Management Group, LLC a Registered Investment Advisor located in downtown Fort Worth, TX. Josh is a Certified Financial Planner practicing for 16 years in DFW. His firm specializes in Retirement Planning, Estate Planning and Investment Management. All information discussed in today's program is meant to be educational only. For more information including key disclosures, please visit their website www.strittmatterwealth.com.
Good morning Josh! It is great to talk with you again this morning.
Before we get started this morning, I know you are always teaching classes and having workshops so why don’t you tell our listeners when and where your next one will be…
Retirement Planning Workshop
This is an interactive, 1.5 hour workshop where you will learn everything you need to know on how to retire successfully.
Location: Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth, TX
Dates and Time: 1st and 3rd Thursday of every month 6:30-8:00pm
How to Sign Up: 3 Ways
1. Go to www.strittmatterwealth.com and click on Education
2. Email us at email@example.com
3. Call (817) 210-3444
1. Willie from Grand Prairie asks “My mother recently passed away and did not have a will in place and it was a mess. I would like to avoid this for my kids. Where should I start?”
2. Vickie from Plano asks “With so many options to save money, I have no idea what is the best place to save. Can you tell me where you typically advise people to save?”
3. Brandon from Southlake asks “Where do I go to get more information on setting up an LLC. for my rental property investments”?
4. Janice from White Settlement asks “What is the best way to take money out of my IRA? I don’t want to pay all of it to taxes.”
5. Veda in Arlington asks “I am trying to figure out the best places to save money. I am not sure if saving to my IRA is better than my 401k. What do you think?”
6. Richard in Godley asks “I am a business owner looking to plan for my retirement. Over the years I have just reinvested everything I made back into my business. I am looking to invest elsewhere now. What advise do you have for me?”
7. Barbara in Weatherford asks “I am still working and just turned age 65 and was told I need to sign up for Medicare. Is that correct?
8. Henry from Frisco asks “I just inherited my mother’s IRA. I was told I am supposed to take money out of this and pay taxes. Please enlighten me as I am clueless?”
9. Jimmy from Arlington asks “Is saving to a Roth IRA a good idea?”
10. Benita from Fort Worth asks “Is it wise to start a business when you have never done it before?”
You have been listening to Josh Strittmatter, owner of Strittmatter Wealth Management Group, located in downtown Fort Worth. Josh is a Certified Financial Planner and specializes in retirement planning, estate planning and investment management. If you would like to ask him questions directly, you can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call him at 817-210-3444.