Want your questions answered on our show?
Josh Strittmatter is the founder and president of Strittmatter Wealth Management Group, LLC a Registered Investment Advisor located in downtown Fort Worth, TX. Josh is a Certified Financial Planner practicing for 16 years in DFW. His firm specializes in Retirement Planning, Estate Planning and Investment Management. All information discussed in today's program is meant to be educational only. For more information including key disclosures, please visit their website www.strittmatterwealth.com.
Good morning Josh! It is great to talk with you again this morning.
Before we get started this morning, I know you are always teaching classes and having workshops so why don’t you tell our listeners when and where your next one will be…
Retirement Planning Workshop
This is an interactive, 1.5 hour workshop where you will learn everything you need to know on how to retire successfully.
Location: Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth, TX
Dates and Time: 1st and 3rd Thursday of every month 6:30-8:00pm
How to Sign Up: 3 Ways
1. Go to www.strittmatterwealth.com and click on Education
2. Email us at email@example.com
3. Call (817) 210-3444
1. Jen from Dalworthington Gardens asks “I have racked up a lot of debt and am about to retire. Should I hold off on retirement until I have it paid off?”
2. Bill from Fort Worth asks “Josh, My wife and I have a really hard time budgeting and we about to retire. What advice to you have for us?”
3. Betty from Aledo asks “When is the best time to take Social Security?”
4. Dewayne from Dallas asks “I have a 401(k) and have told that I should be saving money to this. Is this a good idea?”
5. Leslie from Benbrook asks “I work at Lockheed and have a pension. How do I know which pension payout option is the best?”
6. Corey from Arlington asks “I started Social Security this year and have been told I need to withhold for income taxes. How do I do this and is this a good idea?”
7. Lori from Mansfield asks “I work for the city and am told that my Social Security is going to be reduced due to my pension. Is this correct?”
8. Tamika from Fort Irving asks “My husband just died and I was told I would be eligible for his Social Security benefits. Is this true?”
9. Chris from Flower Mound asks “What is the safest investment right now. I am a little spooked.”
10. Tom from Roan Oak asks “How much should I have in stocks if I am 66 years old?”
You have been listening to Josh Strittmatter, owner of Strittmatter Wealth Management Group, located in downtown Fort Worth. Josh is a Certified Financial Planner and specializes in retirement planning, estate planning and investment management. If you would like to ask him questions directly, you can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call him at 817-210-3444.