Want your questions answered on our show?
Josh Strittmatter is the founder and president of Strittmatter Wealth Management Group, LLC a Registered Investment Advisor located in downtown Fort Worth, TX. Josh is a Certified Financial Planner practicing for 16 years in DFW. His firm specializes in Retirement Planning, Estate Planning and Investment Management. All information discussed in today's program is meant to be educational only. For more information including key disclosures, please visit their website www.strittmatterwealth.com.
Good morning Josh! It is great to talk with you again this morning.
Before we get started this morning, I know you are always teaching classes and having workshops so why don’t you tell our listeners when and where your next one will be…
Retirement Planning Workshop
This is an interactive, 1.5 hour workshop where you will learn everything you need to know on how to retire successfully.
Location: Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth, TX
Dates and Time: 1st and 3rd Thursday of every month 6:30-8:00pm
How to Sign Up: 3 Ways
1. Go to www.strittmatterwealth.com and click on Education
2. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Call (817) 210-3444
1. Jeffrey from Keller asks “Is long term care insurance a good idea? I have heard good and bad stories about it.”
2. Jan from Southlake asks “What age is a good age to start retirement planning?”
3. Rodrick from Arlington asks “What is the best way to minimize taxes in retirement?”
4. Amber from Plano asks “Does the government reduce your Social Security if you are working while taking it?”
5. Johnny from Red Oak asks “I hear that you do estate planning. Is a Trust or Will better?”
6. Milly from Hurst asks “I have to take money out of my IRA because of my age. What can I do with that money?”
7. Laney from North Richland Hills asks “What is the best way to save for my grandson’s college education?”
8. Sara from Weatherford asks “I want to avoid wrecking my children's lives when I die by leaving them all of my money. Any suggestions?”
9. Dawn from Arlington asks “What does it look like to do financial planning? Can you describe the process to the uninitiated?”
10. James from Frisco asks “What advice would you give to a person looking to retire in the next 5 years?”
You have been listening to Josh Strittmatter, owner of Strittmatter Wealth Management Group, located in downtown Fort Worth. Josh is a Certified Financial Planner and specializes in retirement planning, estate planning and investment management. If you would like to ask him questions directly, you can email him at email@example.com. You can also call him at 817-210-3444.