Want your questions answered on our show?
Josh Strittmatter is the founder and president of Strittmatter Wealth Management Group, LLC a Registered Investment Advisor located in downtown Fort Worth, TX. Josh is a Certified Financial Planner practicing for 16 years in DFW. His firm specializes in Retirement Planning, Estate Planning and Investment Management. All information discussed in today's program is meant to be educational only. For more information including key disclosures, please visit their website www.strittmatterwealth.com.
Good morning Josh! It is great to talk with you again this morning.
Before we get started this morning, I know you are always teaching classes and having workshops so why don’t you tell our listeners when and where your next one will be…
Retirement Planning Workshop
This is an interactive, 1.5 hour workshop where you will learn everything you need to know on how to retire successfully.
Location: Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth, TX
Dates and Time: 1st and 3rd Thursday of every month 6:30-8:00pm
How to Sign Up: 3 Ways
1. Go to www.strittmatterwealth.com and click on Education
2. Email us at email@example.com
3. Call (817) 210-3444
1. Cedric from Plano asks “If I have put too much money into my IRA, what am I supposed to do?”
2. Jenny from Frisco asks “Are fixed index annuities better than just putting my money into CDs?”
3. Ricardo from Fort Worth asks “Where can I get some good information on researching mutual funds?”
4. Rosemary from North Richland Hills Asks “Every month I get these huge books in the mail regarding my mutual funds. Should I be reading these?”
5. Bill from Flower Mound asks “I am working with an investment advisor now but am thinking about changing to a financial planner. What are your thoughts?”
6. Ashley from Azle Mansfield asks “How do you apply for Social Security once you are ready to start taking it?”
7. Eddie from Addison asks “I am thinking about buying a house and stopping the renting game. How do you know how much house you can afford?”
8. Lacie from Burleson asks “My husband and I are retired and travel a lot. We were wondering how much most people spend on traveling in retirement?”
9. Nathan from Fort Worth asks “How did you become a financial planner and is that a good career?”
10. Mary from Dallas asks “Is there a way to save money to retirement accounts after you retire?”
You have been listening to Josh Strittmatter, owner of Strittmatter Wealth Management Group, located in downtown Fort Worth. Josh is a Certified Financial Planner and specializes in retirement planning, estate planning and investment management. If you would like to ask him questions directly, you can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call him at 817-210-3444.