Josh Strittmatter is the founder and president of Strittmatter Wealth Management Group, LLC a Registered Investment Advisor located in downtown Fort Worth, TX. Josh is a Certified Financial Planner practicing for 16 years in DFW. His firm specializes in Retirement Planning, Estate Planning and Investment Management. All information discussed in today's program is meant to be educational only. For more information including key disclosures, please visit their website www.strittmatterwealth.com.
Good morning Josh! It is great to talk with you again this morning.
Before we get started this morning, I know you are always teaching classes and having workshops so why don’t you tell our listeners when and where your next one will be…
Retirement Planning Workshop
This is an interactive, 1.5 hour workshop where you will learn everything you need to know on how to retire successfully.
Location: Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth, TX
Dates and Time: 1st and 3rd Thursday of every month 6:30-8:00pm
How to Sign Up: 3 Ways
1. Go to www.strittmatterwealth.com and click on Education
2. Email us at email@example.com
3. Call (817)210-3444
1. Jackie from Burleson asks “How much should I save for retirement each year? I feel like I might be saving too much.”
2. Travis from South Lake asks “I recently changed jobs and am now paying into the Teachers Retirement System. I was told that I would lose my Social Security because of this. Is this correct?”
3. John from Roan Oak asks “I want to learn more about investing, what is the best way to do this?”
4. Marilynn from Fort Worth asks “Do you think Social Security will be around in 20 years and should I not plan on it?”
5. Darrick from Carrolton asks “Where can I invest to grow my money? I only seem to lose money when I invest into the stock market.”
6. Jennifer from North Richland Hills asks “I am a single mother concerned about living under a bridge when I get to retirement age? What can I do to prevent this from happening to me?”
7. Jarred from Frisco asks “My wife and I make a great combined income. We also pay a lot in taxes. What are some things that we can be doing to reduce the tax hit on our income?”
8. Levi from Arlington asks “I want to retire when I am 50. What can I be doing now to help me with that goal? PS I am 24.”
9. Dion from Fort Worth asks “What is the best IRA to invest into?”
10. Holly from Frisco asks “I am a recent widow and have inherited my late husband’s IRA? Am supposed to be taking money out of the IRA each years and paying taxes?”
You have been listening to Josh Strittmatter, owner of Strittmatter Wealth Management Group, located in downtown Fort Worth. Josh is a Certified Financial Planner and specializes in retirement planning, estate planning and investment management. If you would like to ask him questions directly, you can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call him at 817-210-3444.