Josh Strittmatter is the founder and president of Strittmatter Wealth Management Group, LLC a Registered Investment Advisor located in downtown Fort Worth, TX. Josh is a Certified Financial Planner practicing for 16 years in DFW. His firm specializes in Retirement Planning, Estate Planning and Investment Management. All information discussed in today's program is meant to be educational only. For more information including key disclosures, please visit their website www.strittmatterwealth.com.
Good morning Josh! It is great to talk with you again this morning.
Before we get started this morning, I know you are always teaching classes and having workshops so why don’t you tell our listeners when and where your next one will be…
Retirement Planning Workshop
This is an interactive, 1.5 hour workshop where you will learn everything you need to know on how to retire successfully.
Location: Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth, TX
Dates and Time: 1st and 3rd Thursday of every month 6:30-8:00pm
How to Sign Up: 3 Ways
1. Go to www.strittmatterwealth.com and click on Education
2. Email us at email@example.com
3. Call (817) 210-3444
1. Jimmy from Hurst asks “I just got a divorce and have been given half of my wife’s 401k. I hear there are some special rules around this. Please enlighten me.”
2. Kathy from Crowley asks “I am looking at life insurance to put on my husband. Which is better term or whole life insurance?
3. Benton from Duncanville asks “Is a Coverdell IRA or a 529 College Plan better for saving for college?”
4. Darrel from Willow Park asks “What is the best way to take money out of my retirement accounts if I am below the age of 59.5 without being penalized?”
5. Johnny from Irving asks “Where can I earn the most interest right now. My bank is paying squat?”
6. Jamie from Farmers Branch asks “I am recently married and I want to make sure money does not cause a divorce like it did with my parents. What advice to you have for me?
7. Kelly from Mansfield asks “I have a mortgage on my house and recently inherited some money that I could use to pay it off. Should I invest or pay off the home?”
8. Juan from Richardson asks “The stock market has gone up for a lot of years. Do you think it is going to crash soon?”
9. Willie from Grand Prairie asks “My mother recently passed away and did not have a will in place and it was a mess. I would like to avoid this for my kids. Where should I start?”
10. Vickie from Plano asks “With so many options to save money, I have no idea what is the best place to save. Can you tell me where you typically advise people to save?”
You have been listening to Josh Strittmatter, owner of Strittmatter Wealth Management Group, located in downtown Fort Worth. Josh is a Certified Financial Planner and specializes in retirement planning, estate planning and investment management. If you would like to ask him questions directly, you can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call him at 817-210-3444.