Josh Strittmatter is the founder and president of Strittmatter Wealth Management Group, LLC a Registered Investment Advisor located in downtown Fort Worth, TX. Josh is a Certified Financial Planner practicing for 16 years in DFW. His firm specializes in Retirement Planning, Estate Planning and Investment Management. All information discussed in today's program is meant to be educational only. For more information including key disclosures, please visit their website www.strittmatterwealth.com.
Good morning Josh! It is great to talk with you again this morning.
Before we get started this morning, I know you are always teaching classes and having workshops so why don’t you tell our listeners when and where your next one will be…
Retirement Planning Workshop
This is an interactive, 1.5 hour workshop where you will learn everything you need to know on how to retire successfully.
Location: Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth, TX
Dates and Time: 1st and 3rd Thursday of every month 6:30-8:00pm
How to Sign Up: 3 Ways
1. Go to www.strittmatterwealth.com and click on Education
2. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Call (817) 210-3444
1. Levi from Arlington asks “I want to retire when I am 50. What can I be doing now to help me with that goal? PS I am 24.”
2. Dion from Fort Worth asks “What is the best IRA to invest into?”
3. Ally from Lake Worth asks “Do you think they are going to reduce the amount of Social Security that I receive in the future?”
4. Jason from Benbrook asks “I have a pension through my company but it has been frozen. Should I be worried?
5. David from Aledo asks “Which is better, real estate or the stock market for long term growth of my money?”
6. John from Frisco asks “What is the the biggest risk that I am facing in retirement?”
7. Jennifer from Burleson asks ”Where can I get more information on the new tax laws?”
8. Layton from Carrolton asks “I am a business owner looking to sell my business in the next 5 years. I will instantly have more money than I have ever had in my life. What should I do with it?”
9. Bob from Fort Worth asks “I am being offered a lump sum payout for my pension. Is this a smart idea?”
10. Jenny from Brock asks “I am looking into investing into rental properties and heard I could use my IRA to pay for it. Is this correct and would I go about do it?”
You have been listening to Josh Strittmatter, owner of Strittmatter Wealth Management Group, located in downtown Fort Worth. Josh is a Certified Financial Planner and specializes in retirement planning, estate planning and investment management. If you would like to ask him questions directly, you can email him at email@example.com. You can also call him at 817-210-3444.