Josh Strittmatter is the founder and president of Strittmatter Wealth Management Group, LLC a Registered Investment Advisor located in downtown Fort Worth, TX. Josh is a Certified Financial Planner practicing for 16 years in DFW. His firm specializes in Retirement Planning, Estate Planning and Investment Management. All information discussed in today's program is meant to be educational only. For more information including key disclosures, please visit their website www.strittmatterwealth.com.
Good morning Josh! It is great to talk with you again this morning.
Before we get started this morning, I know you are always teaching classes and having workshops so why don’t you tell our listeners when and where your next one will be…
Retirement Planning Workshop
This is an interactive, 1.5 hour workshop where you will learn everything you need to know on how to retire successfully.
Location: Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth, TX
Dates and Time: 1st and 3rd Thursday of every month 6:30-8:00pm
3 Ways to Sign Up:
1. Go to www.strittmatterwealth.com and click on Education
2. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Call (817) 210-3444
1. Albert from Fort Worth asks “How do I figure out how much money I will need for retirement?”
2. Miguel from Lake Worth asks “Can I put money into my wife’s IRA on her behalf?”
3. Joany from Benbrook asks “I have recently retired and am not sure what I am supposed to do with my 401k. Help!”
4. Tom from Mansfield asks “I have a deferred compensation plan through my employer. What amount is recommended to put into these plans?”
5. Johnathon from Arlington asks “What is the maximum that I can contribute to my 401k through my employer? Also, do I choose the pretax or Roth 401k?”
6. Baily from White Settlement asks “I recently inherited an IRA from my mother. What are my options for this?”
7. Brendon from Azle asks “Do you think Cryptocurrency is a good investment?”
8. Ally from Lake Worth asks “Do you think they are going to reduce the amount of Social Security that I receive in the future?”
9. Jason from Benbrook asks “I have a pension through my company but it has been frozen. Should I be worried?
10. David from Aledo asks “Which is better, real estate or the stock market for long term growth of my money?”
You have been listening to Josh Strittmatter, owner of Strittmatter Wealth Management Group, located in downtown Fort Worth. Josh is a Certified Financial Planner and specializes in retirement planning, estate planning and investment management. If you would like to ask him questions directly, you can email him at email@example.com. You can also call him at 817-210-3444.